Saturday, April 4, 2009

Spring!

Well, looking outside today it sure doesn't feel or look like spring. But I am still set on doing everything I can to help spring along, including write this post about it! I think what I love more than the change of weather in spring (although I do enjoy putting away the thick winter coats) is the natural transitions and changes we make in life. Its a new start, a chance to re-commit to those new years resolutions (If I would have made any) and start something new. Since I've been either going to school or working in a school for my whole life, I enjoy even more of a transition between summer and winter than most. Spring means the search of a new summer job, it means goodbye for a time and a much needed break, and best of all it means the hiking equipment comes out!! This year, spring means a new place to live, a few new nieces or nephews, Jeff working construction (coming home tired and hungry but with great accomplishment), and me (hopefully) riding horses and hiking ALL summer!

1 comment:

Martins said...

The post on spring was a great idea ! Cute photo's too. The blocks turned out really cute !