Saturday, April 17, 2010

Warning: Content may not be suitable for all viewers.

I always think its not a good post unless their is a picture (most of the time I only look at the pictures on other peoples posts anyway). So, I have some pictures of Jeff. He is doing well. The surgery went great according to the surgeons. Now its just the recovery that seems to be taking a long time. I know this is just the beginning but it already seems like its bin forever.


This is after his head had some time to heal. I didn't want to post the REALLY bad pictures.



We thought that little side mohawk was kinda cool. It didn't stay for long though.



Right after he got his stitches out! It has healed really well. Too bad his brain doesn't want to heal that fast.


1 comment:

Martins said...

Wow, he looks much better from when we saw him. When do you guys get to come home? We are going through withdrawls :)