Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Across the boarder

I took a little trip across the boarder on monday to drop my mom off at the train station. The highlight of my trip was stopping at Albertsons! I was so excited to get my old USA faves. Well, I got more than I bargained for. I found so many great new things. Starting with the old favorites here they are.


I was introduced to Circus Animals when I was in Jr. High. I was at a friends house and they had a bag of them. I dont know if I was super fond of them then, but over the years they have become an addiction.


I found this gum when I went snowboarding over christmas holidays to the USA. They are all good in their own way but the key lime pie is my favorite!



These next pictures are new finds of mine. Halloween Dots! I have always loved dots so when i found these I was super excited. The candy corn flavored ones are not the greatest but the blood orange bats and the fruity ghosts are awesome.


I think I was breathless when I found the cupcake magic shell! It really does taste like cupcakes!


Every kind of M&M's you could think of but my pick was the coconut.


These I was really unsure of. I didnt get a chance to take a picture of them actually in the jar because the baby boy actually ate them all on the ride home. They looked like little hot dogs in the jar and I was unsure about actually feeding them to my baby but he loved them.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Wow! You mean none of those are available in Canada? We better stock up before we move home!!

Daniel and Chelsea said...

Nice, I love the Mother's Cookies. Were you by chance at my house? Agreed on the kiddie weenies... they look scary!